Snapfish Photo Book Review
Last week Snapfish invited me to host a party with friends to chat about their Photo Books and show off my very own photo book that I made from Snapfish.
My Mom friends and I are always looking for fun activities during the day to do with the kids – so I turned our gathering into a Valentine’s Day themed Pizza Playdate.
The kids went wild playing dress ups while us Moms chatted, laughed, and of course browsed through the photo book I created inspired by my Disney Trip.
Here are my 6 tips for creating a photo book at Snapfish:
1. Choose a black background instead of white. We found our photos stood out much better this way.
2. To save time, use the Magic Layout option. It is simplistic to use and gives you a great starting point. Photos generally roll out into the layout in chronological order and then you can alter and edit the layout to your liking with 1-4 pictures per page after the initial “Magic Layout”
3. Maximize the full page for an entire photo option on all your favorite pictures. It looks stunning!
4. After all that hard work to make your photo book – be sure to order more than one copy. I waited to buy until there was a coupon code that let me get 2 free with 1 purchase. So the kids each now have their own memento from our Disney vacation too!
5. Pick a design for your photo book specific to the theme of your photos – from 1st birthdays to travel to weddings to holidays and tons more – Snapfish has lots of unique specific photo book designs that will likely be a match for your project.
6. Wait for a coupon code. They are always changing, but there are lots out there so be ready to purchase once you find the right offer to save you big bucks.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored. Snapfish provided me with credit to create my own Photo Book and provided all of my guests credit to make their own photo books too. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.