Video Tour of our Disney Fantasy Stateroom
Step inside for a tour! What’s a cruise room really look like? How small is a stateroom cabin?
Surprisingly it’s a lot bigger than you’d think on the Disney Fantasy. I know before I cruised I found it hard to believe my family would comfortably fit into what I mistakenly thought would be cramped quarters. Somehow the space on a cruise ship is totally optimized – even in a 246 sq ft Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom – with a verandah to top it all off.
What I loved about the stateroom space on our Disney Fantasy Cabin:
- Tons of hideaway cabinets
- a bunk bed that drops from the ceiling and a couch that converts into a bed at night
- an elevated queen bed so all luggage – even my gigantic suitcases fit comfortably underneath it and was able to be pulled out for easy access when needed
- Split bathrooms: This really means we had 2 bathrooms in our cabin. One of the bathrooms had a toilet and sink while the other had a shower/tub combo with a sink.
- A refrigerator – (we needed this as Kyle’s antibiotic for his ear infection HAD to be chilled or it would spoil)
- Wireless internet (although this was very slow while at Sea compared to the speed we are all used to at home so it goes on any cruise line while you are trying to access the internet)
- Free room service anytime you want it
- A verandah with a gorgeous view and 2 chairs on the deck
Take a virtual tour with us here: This is our video tour of our stateroom cabin – Room 8106 on the Disney Fantasy cruise ship. Pardon the mess as this room was certainly well lived in by the time we took this video 🙂
These are the official specifications of the room according to the Disney Cruise website:
- Sleeps: 3 or 4
- Size: 246 sq. ft. including verandah
- Room Configuration: Queen-size bed, single convertible sofa, upper berth pull-down bed if sleeping 4, split bath with tub and shower
- View: Private verandah
Disclosure: Thanks to Disney Cruise Line for paying my travel expenses to sail the Disney Fantasy media preview cruise. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own & that of my family.