Insider Video and Photo Tour: The Cove at Atlantis Review
The Cove at Atlantis Review. Take a peek at our Video and Photo tour of The Cove at the Atlantis Resort. Deciding where to stay at the expansive and luxurious Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas can be an overwhelming decision as there are a wide variety of options and price points. We stayed at the Cove during our stay at the Atlantis Resort and I highly recommend this option for families or couples if your budget allows it. (Note: The Reef is located directly next to the Cove and offers most of the same benefits as The Cove, so I also highly recommend The Reef too!)
Here’s the inside scoop with our full The Cove at Atlantis Review below.
Video Tour of our room at The Cove at Atlantis
First, take a peek at our video tour of our room at The Cove at Atlantis. The view is to die for and all rooms at The Cove are suites, so this means you get a very large room along with sitting area and really big bathroom. When traveling with a family, having a suite is an excellent option as we can use the extra real estate space for all of our stuff – and all our people. Plus you get a fridge, extra TV, and an extra pull out bed too – which meant that the kids each had their own bed and my husband and I could share a bed. Awesome!
The Cove at Atlantis Lobby and Resort Photos
Take a peek at these photos we snapped of the Lobby areas at The Cove. Honestly, this place couldn’t get more luxurious if it tried. It looks like it is literally a palace that has risen out of the Caribbean sea. Beyond gorgeous and the landscaping throughout the open aired lobby is incredible. Complete with floral and fauna that will captivate you – and your children!
View from Inside our Room at The Cove in Atlantis
I think our suite at The Cove is one of the nicest rooms we’ve ever had the privilege to stay in.
I paid for this vacation at the Cove ourselves as I extended a media trip by 3 days so we could stay at the Cove and experience what I heard was a very luxurious resort – I agree as it was luxurious!
The really cool part was that it actually worked out CHEAPER for us to stay at The Cove than at any other “deluxe” area of the Atlantis Resort due to the current specials the hotel was offering. We went in October, which was low season, so we grabbed a fantastic deal to stay at the Cove. Basically, Royal Towers would have cost us more since by booking the Cove, I also got a $250 Resort Credit. Staying at the hotel for 3 nights, I knew I’d be spending at least $250 on food for my family of 4 so this was a real value for me. Plus it meant, I could stay at the Cove which offers excellent views, a private beach, and suite style accommodations.
Plus, the Cove and Reef are the newer, more luxurious, and typically far more expensive hotels to stay at within Atlantis. These hotels were built in 2007 and literally sit on the BEACH. Both sides of each hotel have gorgeous views of the Caribbean.
Look at this view from my room? I couldn’t get enough of it – from sunrise to sunset.
6 More Reasons to Stay at The Cove at Atlantis
With frigid weather in Philadelphia right now, I’d love to escape to the Bahamas Paradise Island. My kids and I have all been dreaming about our stay at The Cove. A few more reasons to choose The Cove (or The Reef) when making a resort hotel selection for the Atlantis Resort:
1. Atlantis offers a Private Beach and Pool for The Cove and The Reef guests. We really enjoyed starting and finishing our days on this more secluded beach and pool area as it provided a quieter break from the hustle and bustle of the Waterparks, aquariums, and center of activities all happening within the central areas of the Atlantis Resort closer to the Royal Towers.
2. The Cove and Reef offer “Suite” style accommodations for your room.
3.The Cove and Reef sit RIGHT on the beach. This means you get a fantastic ocean view from your room and can quickly take an elevator down to the 1st floor and be at the beach, pool or lobby all within 5 minutes. The Atlantis resort is VERY large, so being able to conveniently get to and from the beach or pool to my room is a giant win.
4. There is an adult only pool at The Cove. If you are traveling as a couple or plan to send your children to child-care at the Atlantis Kids Club, this trendy adult only pool is stylish, hip, and the place for ultra relaxation.
5. The Cove also offers up some excellent restaurant choices. During our stay, we ate the Cove’s breakfast buffet. This breakfast was very expensive, however, my husband and I both claim it was the best breakfast we’ve ever had!
6. The Cove and Reef sit on a calm private beach that is great for snorkeling. We were able to snorkel right off the beach and the water was so clear that we could even see the tropical fish with our own naked eyes while wading in the water. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!