Celebrate Halloween on Disney Cruise Lines
Brand new this Fall, Disney Cruise line is offering special spooky activities for guests to celebrate Halloween on the High Seas. A centerpiece of the Disney celebration will focus on the “Pumpkin Tree”. I’m crazy about this concept and suspect it will be a magnificent photo opp for guests – along with all the costumed characters of course too! I’m a huge fan of the Disney Cruise vacation for families and love to see how Disney continues to evolve the experience for guests.
Each ship will boast their very own signature Pumpkin Tree, which will magically transform throughout the cruise with the help of a storytelling caretaker. So cool. Here are photos of the faces of the various trees. Love it!
Halloween sailings will start in September on various dates depending on the ship and itinerary. Then, later this fall, Disney Cruise line will celebrate special cruises for Thanksgiving, New Years, and a Very Merry cruise theme as well. Decor and special activities will themed out to the occasion and I’m sure will make the trip on board even more magical!
More Details on Disney Cruise Lines Halloween on the High Seas Celebrations
Some of the other great activities available during the Halloween cruise season include the following:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party, a celebration in addition to Pirate Night with games, dancing and lots of candy! Beloved Disney characters, wearing special Halloween costumes just for the occasion, will join guests for this fun-filled costume party.
- A Nightmare Before Christmas—Sing and Scream, an interactive movie experience where guests are part of the action, followed by a meet-and-greet with Jack Skellington and Sally.
- Haunted Stories of the Sea, where the bravest cruisers gather under the stars to hear some true—or not so true—tales of the sea told by a mysterious sea captain storyteller.
- Creepy Cabaret, a party in the atrium featuring favorite Halloween-themed music performed live by a band of ghostly musicians.
- Halloween Isn’t Just For Kids: For adults, the nighttime entertainment district on each Disney ship becomes the ghoulish setting for a costume contest and a Villainous Takeover on the dance floor.
- Spooky Movies: To get guests into the spirit of the season, Halloween-themed movies will be shown in Buena Vista Theatre, on Funnel Vision by the family pool and in guest staterooms.
- Ghoulish Delights: Disney Cruise Line chefs have conjured some very special treats for Halloween, including chocolate cake with pumpkin filling, spider cakes and “Spooky Juice.”